The School for Special Needs has a small class on the premises. The objective of the school is to withdraw a learner with problems from the mainstream schooling for up to six months and expose the learner to high-impact therapy. Once the learner has overcome the problems, he/she will be filtered back into the mainstream schooling system.
Therapy is done in the afternoon and evening through structured therapy: music, light, sound, and ozone therapies are used with a focus on a special diet. Living in the housing component is preferable, however, it is not necessary.
Keys to Success
1. Access to a proven therapeutic process (Dr. Young has 40 years of experience).
2. Highly qualified and motivated multi-disciplinary therapeutic staff.
3. Access to proper treatment facilities.
4. A large patient base for testimonials.
5. A support system and network (Alternative medicines and therapies).
6. Proper professional management.